Gold Types in an IRA
The gold that can be held in your IRA is strictly regulated by the US government and the following coins/bars are those allowed within your Gold IRA and/or gold IRA rollover account.
NOTE: Coins, even American Eagles, that have gone through ‘certification’ are not allowed with a Gold backed IRA.
Pamp Suisse Gold Bar
Bars and rounds produced by manufacturers accredited by Nymex/Comex, LME, LBMA, NYSE/Liffe/CBOT, and ISE-9000 or a national mint. The minimum finenesses for bars are:
List of Gold not to Include in Your Gold IRA
- Mint State 69 & 70 American Eagles
- Mint State 69 & 70 Gold Buffalos
- Proof 69 & 70 American Eagles
- Proof 69 & 70 Gold Buffalos
- Fractional American Gold Eagles and Gold Buffalos
We Recommend REGAL ASSETS for Your Gold Investments
Why Choose Regal Assets?:
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- AAA rating with Business Consumer Alliance.
- 5 star Customer Service rating from Trustlink AND Preferred Membership Status. (Just check the sheer volume of Testimonials they have here.)
- No IRA fee for the first year and then one small flat fee for subsequent years. (Investments of $10,000+)
- 7 day delivery on any gold investment purchases.
- Gold buy-back policy. And they buy back gold at market rates which a lot of other companies don’t do.
- Very patient, courteous & professional on the phone.
- FREE portfolio analysis